IT specialist with 7+ years of professional experience in Information Technology. Expert and highly familiar with a wide variety of networking, operating system, hardware, software, database, programming languages and computer repairs. Possess a Bachelors of Science Information Technology & currently pursuing a Master of Science Project Management.
Objective: To Seek a challenging career in an organization having the environment that encourages continuous learning and provides exposure of new technologies, so as to achieve professional and personal growth in the field of Information Technology.
• Review billing exceptions generated & identify the root causes.
• Perform the necessary steps to resolve the billing exception & suggest possible
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
• Email System Maintenance.
• Active Directory Maintenance.
• Assist in ongoing projects “Audio Visual Installation”.
• Assist in network cabling works.
• Configure and setup machines with relevant software.
• Understudying server installation and configuration.
• Provide standard Helpdesk support.
• Assist with the expansion of the WAN and Network Services to three HDC site Offices (Duncan, Chafford and Cocorite).
• Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
• Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
• Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
• Monitor antivirus software and updates and repair computers infected with spyware, adware and/or viruses.
• Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
• Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned.